• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

AvalHosting.com

AvalHosting

AvalHosting.com is a FreeWebHost that offers Cpanel Webhosting,

Our plan includes:
250MB - Space
1GB - Transfer
cPanel w/ Fantastico + RVskin
Unlimited Features/Adons
and Unlimited Support!
We offer support through MSN, and EMAIL, Our msn support staff are online almost 10 hours a day and can help you in any way needed to make your account experience the best possible!

Our accounts have a control panel called Clientexec, Were you can view info and see your plan info.

All accounts ARE Ad-Free, and Post-Free. We only ask that you stay active in our forums and that's all we require.

So come and join AvalHosting.com for the best hosting experience there is!

(All accounts ARE Approved by an administrator)

-OFF TOPIC-
Some Old News About My Username: Why did I do it to x15hosting.com?
Guys, it wasn't my fault. It was the fact I wanted a Vbulletin license, witch i WAS scammed for, so I apologize for all the bad rep. that I but on this service, I promise that we will be here as long as were supported by users like you!
-OFF TOPIC-

Were are you geting this from? Because we require no ads or posting for accounts. We only require forum activity. But, you "CAN" put ads on your site to help pay for our site / your hosting

AvalHosting said:
Were are you geting this from? Because we require no ads or posting for accounts. We only require forum activity. But, you "CAN" put ads on your site to help pay for our site / your hosting

roflmao

im sorry but thats hilarious... :lol:

Oh goodness, theres a compleat diffrence.

Forum Posting EX: 50 Posts For Hosting

Forum Activity EX: One post a week.

We just require Forum Activity.

Back