• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Satelk

Could anyone design me an avatar? I'm too lazy to make one myself.
And I have to think about my future.

or you can just crop a picture and resize it ;)

(i took mine from a VCD playing on my box :D)

The problem is I don't really know what I want. I guess all I want is something nice(not that yours is not nice...).

Animated could be nice, and just a random creation. Just putting the username is not very original.

BTW, Gayowulf, could you submit an account request on my behalf at socialreject.net?
Maybe they won't accept me, but I at least want to try. F2S is giving me trouble.

Cool, thanks.
Only 7 more posts until I can use an avatar. They moved it to 150 posts. It was 200 before, wasn't it?

Heres your avatar. if you dont like it tell me, and i can use a different idea. I,too, am canadian. (B.C)

Attachments

• satelkav.gif
    satelkav.gif
    5 KB · Views: 40
Thanks, I'll use it.
Maybe I'll change later, like if we have a referendum!
First time I see someone outside Québec saying "Canada + Québec = :)".
If you have another idea for an avatar, maybe you could make it(if you want) and it would give me more choice.
And, also, it would raise my posts so I could use an avatar.:D

lol. I never actually noticed that meaning of it. I just look for things that pertained to you and stuck them on an av. Ill do another. l'll make it tomorrow.

Great, I look foward to it. I'm probably gonna go to sleep soon, it's 1:20 AM over here. Guess I'll only be able to use an avatar tomorrow.

BTW, how's my english? Sometimes I make weird sentences.
French is my first language. I learned english just a few years ago, but thanks to television, I'm pretty good at it.

Your english is very good. i didnt even notice anything strange. I speak french, but not extremly well. If i had french TV, and used french forums it would help. Going to Quebec helped me learn a lot.

Finally I can use an avatar! It think...
I don't think I'll use your avatar, maybe I'll use the new one you're going to make today.
For now, since I'm a Star Trek fan, I'll use this one ¬
<---------------------------------------------------------------|

Back