• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Avi shrinkers?

Keagle

NLC
NLC
So I converted a .mkv into a .avi, and it's now 104gb. That's a teeeeny bit too big. Is there anyway to make it smaller? :p

Thanks!

Well, I need to convert it for iTunes. But I think that'll just make it bigger. Strange - it started out at 1.4GB so how it got to 104GB I do not know.

Well, the partition it is on is 180gb. Now has 400kb free thanks to this. I can always move some stuff over to my external drive though or my other partition.

adobe has some good software for movies. i had a really good converter fro my old phone, but, dont remember what it was. it took a 3.5GB movie and made it like 320MB, so if i find it, i will let you know.

That's not relevant.

you're not relevant. he specifically said he was trying to use it with iTunes.

your comment about Colin's post.
"iTunes doesn't play avi anyway, you want mp4 or mov :p."

was that not everyone uses iTunes. well yeah, that is true, but, were are discussing what iTunes uses since that is what he is trying to use. so your post either was irrelevant, or, you are just looking to argue again.

Sorry for the double post, but I tried that thing I posted, and it didn't work, kept complaining about the AVI Subsystem. Off to find another -_-

Back