• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

awesome paid hosting!!

What's your domain hosted at that place? And how long have you been hosted with them? We do not allow anonymous recommendations.

"our server was hacked" That doesn't look very good, does it? For how long have you been hosted by them?

How can your server be hacked by a good thing? Maybe it was the support you liked? Or they helped you in an area...or was it the price? Be more specific. :classic2:

Oh, that explains it. Hehe. His old home page tricked us all. He should of updated it. Glad you have a happy customer. :classic2:

This makes me think he hasn't been hosted at duportonline for very long...

Edit: And my suspicion is correct. From whois:

Updated Date: 09-feb-2005
Creation Date: 03-jan-2005

So, you recommend this host based on just one day of hosting? :tired2:

Peo said:
This makes me think he hasn't been hosted at duportonline for very long...

Edit: And my suspicion is correct. From whois:

So, you recommend this host based on just one day of hosting? :tired2:

Reviews should given for at least one month to a few months.

Duport - em ur I don't even know what the hell your on about. Please specify 'exactly' what you mean if you can.

I even had to point out to you that you had asked for a request to be closed (how can you as you are not the requester)

Having a random 'go' is not constructive or possibly you got pissed at showing yourself as silly in another thread.

Duport, He was simply pointing something out, if people on this forum are looking at your hosting, I'm pretty sure they would rather friendly hosts.

Decker was right, you shouldn't ask for a thread to be closed because the requester didn't ask for it to be closed, he might of wanted hosting for a couple of sites.

Best Regards
Danny

Back