• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

* * * Awesome web hosting template for sale * * *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcentric Media

Professional 7 page template, fully coded and xhtml compliant.

100% unique, professional web hosting template. Valid XHTML. Fully Coded pages including: index, hosting plans page, and sub/content pages. Will only be sold ONCE.

- Buyer receives full & exclusive rights.

- This template was never used.

- Php & photoshop files included for easy modification.

- All files will be deleted once it has sold.

- Free minor customizations included, if needed.

Price: only $125.00 - Paypal only. All files will be sent immediately upon payment.

http://www.targetedclix.com/templates/hosting1/ <<< Screenshots

Please be advised that when I sell a design, I'll promptly remove all the related files from my server. So in other words, if the design above has been sold, the link above will no longer work!

If you're interested in purchasing this template, please send me a pm or freel free to contact me at: info [at] targetedclix [dot] com

Thanks!

Last edited:
I would take the live preview off, anyone can come and steal your work, it's not hard to photoshop a design like that for the PSD's you do not have.

Put up a screenshot instead.

Also, I know I wont be willing to buy this nice design anymore, as every second it's like it is, it can be stolen.

To tell you the truth, if someone is going to great lengths to steal something these days, they will always find a way. That being said, I may scramble up the code a bit. Thank you for your input.

Well, it's already too late ;) you have lost my custom, and I was interested :p

Even if you scamble it up, it can still be stolen. You need to only post a screenshot of it in action.

And yes, people DO go to those lenghts, but most people, if they like it, will just use it if you provide a live preview like that, after all, whats worth more? 2 hours of your time *fixing it up* or $125?

That is so true... you must be extemly carefull, I was also interested, with this, however as Richard mentioned things like that make me stray away.

Considering I just posted this design literally less than 10 minutes ago, I'd be willing to bet that a theft hasnt occured just yet. Also, the only true way to prevent a theft, is if you not only create a screenshot, but one that's also reduced in size and includes watermarks. This is actually the first community where several members show thier concern, so good on you guys :)

You're interested?

I was :p

I'm actually looking for a new design, started creating one myself, but it turned out... lets just say, a little strange ;) ended up looking like something from Template Monster (And thats bad :p).

Now I don't care if the template is stolen after the sale (It lets me get my site established as the first, before any stealer comes around) but you posting a live preview here, means a stealer could come along, rip it, create a site in a matter of hours, and put it online.

If the above happened, it would mean my site was not the first (as it would take a minimum of 3-4 days to get it to the standard I want, with all my details, etc placed into it.) and THAT is bad :p it makes my site look bad, as if I am the stealer, and there is no way around that.

Still its to late :) (as I thought about steeling it :)
JK wouldn't be that mean I personaly dont think its worth 125$ I would pay 25$ at the most. No offence but not for me

Well I suppose that's your opinion, and you're certainly entitled to it. However the template remains for sale at $125, which is a fantastic price as it is. I've been selling designs for a very long time, and I must admit that over the years I've had many people use the good ol "it's a live preview so the value is suddenly worth much less" approach, so they can offer much less. The live preview of the design was up for literally no more than 15 minutes, and as I've said the likelyhood of someone stealing it was very small. I would be a little more concerned had this particular design be priced much higher, however we're talking about a unique design that's less than twice the amount of a templatemonster template. Let's try and keep this thread open for anyone else who would like to purchase this design. :)

So for those that are just now reading this thread, this is a unique template, never used and is still for sale for only $125

Cheers

Last edited:
for 25$ I mite take it. (more then any other amount you will get here judging by all the posts above this)

That's correct Volt. Feel free to confirm with him, if needed.

MycPanel, I hope you're kidding. Let me see if I understand you correctly. You're asking me to sell a 7 page, fully coded unique design to you for $25? That's honestly an insult. Thanks but no thanks.

Last edited:
It's a lovely web template. Are we allowed to make offers? IMHO it's definitely a well designed template, and also worth more than $25.

Last edited:
I've decided to drop the price to only $95.00

Bro do you have other designs as well ?! I love it ... I need to calm down ..coz I want it from first second ...

Does design include banners ?! If i decide to take it can you make 2 little changes or is sold as it is :confused4

Thank you for the kind words, INVIHO. I'm sorry to say that this template has now sold.

However, I'll be putting up another hosting designs for sale, shortly. If you want I can pm you a link to the screenshots. Let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back