• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

banner creating

Gayowulf

G-d
NLC
Does anyone know of any good banner making software. I wanted to try headline studio but i couldnt find it for PC

If you have PhotoShop, use it! There is no better tool out there for banners, logos, any graphic on the W-W-W And if you don't have it, you could at least pick up PaintShop Pro because it can give you some professional results but nothing near PhotoShop quality....

PaintShop Pro is just fine and dandy, and a hell of a lot cheaper... I reccomend you get PSP 4 enjoy it! ;) no really, PSP isn't that bad... It's actually quite good and I'd reccomend it to anyone before spending large amounts on Photoshop.

Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo
PaintShop Pro is just fine and dandy, and a hell of a lot cheaper... I reccomend you get PSP 4 enjoy it! ;) no really, PSP isn't that bad... It's actually quite good and I'd reccomend it to anyone before spending large amounts on Photoshop.

Amen!!! :)

Originally posted by Gayowulf
Does photoshop do animations?

You have to make each frame then get a free animator and tie the frames together. Very simple.

its ok

I tried a few online ones but didnt like any.
I got that headline studio demo, but much to my dismay it doesnt let you save or export your banners to gif format. Im sure not goin to pay $169 for that program even though it is pretty darn good. i picked up a serial number for it so now i am business. WHAT ABOUT THOSE 2 ADOBE PROGRAMS?? or a good WYSIWYG editor?

Thanks?

Back