• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Banner Design?

Renegade

Anyone wanna do me a free banner? I want to use it for my advertising on Clicksor(gonna test them out)....

For my site, www.filerip.com

I know a want a blueish backround, darkish blue
Kinda like:

NerdShack_468x60.GIF

The Nerd Shack part would say: FileRip.com
The little slogan would be: "Rip it and Download"
and then some kinda cool icon on the far right.. something related to my site... a computer or something? Or a file ripped in half or some ----? or a video or file transferring to a computer? Video ripped in half and like going across the banner to a computer?

and the text just put like Text1, Text2, Text3. or something (animated) so i can fill it in later.

If anyone can do it -- thanks, MUST LOOK PROFESSIONAL!

Sorry I cant offer anything...

I am not going to do a full service but I made a mockup with some effects that might be useful to you.

Also, no offence ment, but I think you are full of crap. You are looking for PROFESSIONAL work and say you have "nothing to offer". If you really needed that banner you could do some services (directory submission, write articles, etc) to pay a designer or at least offer a link in your homepage.

Daniel

Renegade said:
If anyone can do it -- thanks, MUST LOOK PROFESSIONAL!

hey well um you and your company/website are for sure not professinal if your begging for free work :beer:

Back