• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

bastards

I know. How the ---- did he manage to save the memory card and hide it in his mouth if he was handcuffed? ----ing bastard.

"My phone was smashed, he stepped on it, handcuffed me," the 35-year-old car stereo technician told CNN.

I know. How the ---- did he manage to save the memory card and hide it in his mouth if he was handcuffed? ----ing bastard.

I didn't notice that progression of events until you pointed it out. Maybe he was handcuffed around the front since he was kinda just an observer.

But I've always been handcuffed behind the back (though I have no criminal record). Anybody been handcuffed around the front?

I didn't notice that progression of events until you pointed it out. Maybe he was handcuffed around the front since he was kinda just an observer.

But I've always been handcuffed behind the back (though I have no criminal record). Anybody been handcuffed around the front?

nope, always in back for me too

Back