• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Be Aware of myghosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheres skylar? Damn lol..We have a 10-15mins convo with this guy! Ah yes i forget to say too he said he works for cPanel yep!

I asked him why work for cpanel when you own a datacenter lol? He said it gives him more work to do haha!

I too was irritated when he kept slamming Skylar for his young age. Looks like the table got turned around.

Every now and then we encounter some psychopaths in these forums that don't last very long, but while they are still there it is very entertaining. MyIs, you got caught in your own lies, beat it.

I too was irritated when he kept slamming Skylar for his young age. Looks like the table got turned around.

Every now and then we encounter some psychopaths in these forums that don't last very long, but while they are still there it is very entertaining. MyIs, you got caught in your own lies, beat it.

The problem is - Some hot headed Mod banned Skylar for defending himself against this jerk. I personally think Peo/Jan need to re-evaluate that banning.

No, no.... don't ban him yet! :p After all, he has the right to say whatever lies he can to try and defend himself, doesn't he? :p (Caitlin)

The problem is - Some hot headed Mod banned Skylar for defending himself against this jerk. I personally think Peo/Jan need to re-evaluate that banning.

I agree. I have the feeling that some mod on this forum doesn't exactly like Skylar as he seems to be the most b& person on these forums :eek2:

I agree. I have the feeling that some mod on this forum doesn't exactly like Skylar as he seems to be the most b& person on these forums :eek2:

I agree. I do find it sad that this mod in question has a personal dig at Skylar, from the look of it, and what he told me via msn, Skylar was only backing him self up.

Agreed. MyIS should have been banned instead.

Yes! HE should be, I was bashed over msn, and Skylar can prove (when he returns).

It was based on the number of points.

There is a way to remain civil and professional when defending yourself. Sadly that skill is lacking with a lot of "hosts"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back