• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best editing software?

AdamJ

When's 1999?
NLC
Ok I'm talking video editing here so simply put.. What's the best video editor? Be it consumer, professional etc.

I'd say in my own humble opinion the best Consumer editor is iMovie. I'm not being bias here, but it just works so well and seems the best. A close second to that being the obvious Windows Movie Maker.

For the professional, there's only 2 real considerations with those being Adobe Premiere Pro & Final Cut Studio. I've used both in the past and the winner is obviously Adobe Premiere Pro. Final Cut is annoying as ---- to use, and Premiere Pro just works better all-round.

So, what's yours?

Windows Movie maker and iMovie anywhere near the top? Have you actually TRIED the other software on the market, from your comments I do not think you have :p

I have. Most of the other stuff is bloated and pretty much rubbish. I just prefer iMovie over quite a lot of the ---- out there

Yeah, my vote goes to "Adobe Premiere Pro" but if you can manage to have a Apple machine then go with 'Final Cut Pro" I had worked on both in the past and was really impressed with the interface and functionality of FCP.

Back