• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Free Hosting Package Ive Seen: Unlimited Features a lot of them!!

error

Package One: [Cost: 450postz] - With Domain [Cost: 800postz]

-750 MB Space
-20 GB Bandwidth
-Unlimited FTP Accounts
-Unlimited Subdomains
-Unlimited MySQL Database
-Unlimited Email Accounts

Package Two: [Cost: 700postz] - With Domain [Cost: 900postz]
-1500 MB Space
-40 GB Bandwidth
-Unlimited FTP Accounts
-Unlimited Subdomains

Package Three: [Cost: 1500postz] - With Domain [Cost: 1700postz]

-Unlimited Space
-Unlimited Bandwidth
-Unlimited FTP Accounts
-Unlimited Subdomains

Domain Life Time Package: [Cost: 960postz]

- Any .com, .co.uk, .org, .net Domain endings.
- Comes with 79.99 mb hosting
- 5 GB Bandwidth
- 1MySQL
- 10 Email Accounts

Domain only Package: [Cost: 500postz]

Not a warez site!!!

http://www.errorwarez.com

I think Sitez Just made It's brand New!!!

omg that's alot of posting, and also those clicks
but how do you think we going to reach that amount there are is only 1 member
i don't get how i earn the hosting with posts or clicks??

Seems a little unserious, with so many "!" signs and the 'rulez' and that...and that's a lot of posts when its only two members :confused4

pirate2 :cool2:

I laugh though I might try!

EDIT: I got it its hosted by a place hwere they sell mod chips aka illegal things!

Last edited:
I've seen websites asking for 20 even 50 posts and that i i think it's too much, but 400 or near 1000 posts, never!

You register a domain for us or just hosting?
and yeah, above 500 or 1000 post for host, never seen and impossible.
the packages seems to be very sweet.

You can't offer something like that when there is only like less than 10 members on the forum. Make a good offer instead of fooling people into going to your forum. 700 posts + would take forever, not worth it.

Magliter said:
EDIT: I got it its hosted by a place hwere they sell mod chips aka illegal things!

You got it? How can you possibly get this when there is like only 7 posts total on the forum. All his offer is like 500+ posts and all I see on the forum right now are 7 posts.

The post amounts are rediculous, you'd have to live on the message baord to post that many not to mention they would mostly be spam considering the low amount of members thus less non-spam topics to reply to.

i think this is bs, look at the domain, errorwarez.com or w/e. that looks to me like a domain bought for a warez or hacking site. also, the posts are kindof pathetic. Can i have the server info and if you have a reseller, THE reseller you are with.

Athletic0104 said:
i think this is bs, look at the domain, errorwarez.com or w/e. that looks to me like a domain bought for a warez or hacking site. also, the posts are kindof pathetic. Can i have the server info and if you have a reseller, THE reseller you are with.
DAMN GOOD POINT LMAO! and also, he hasnt responded to his "company" lmao

Too many posts to do, I have seen one on here which is pretty much the same as that but it requires you to register and post asking for the hosting.

Not to mention there is no such thing as unlimited space or bandwidth. If you have an unlimited hard drive please tell me where you got it, it's just the thing I need!!!

Ive also got the domain from him but well im his friend and even though u think its a warez site itz not because it says errorwarez i.e. ERROR WAREZ ... error for no and warez for warez.. im helping him to make the website more popular...

anyway he is closing the offer to those who come after tomorrow...so the offer was limited...and hes won 25 domain names of his choice and 25 web hosting packages... thatz why hez opened the offer to u lot.... and when he getz 25 members in his forum and then the rest will not be allowed....

He won it from BT 1 mb broadband offer...

anyway if u dont like the offer.. nobody if forcing u!!!

Back