• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

best managed servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that they've only been around less than a year is not very reassuring, along with sub-par support, and reports that the servers are not managed completely, etc.

Originally posted by Daniel
The fact that they've only been around less than a year is not very reassuring, along with sub-par support, and reports that the servers are not managed completely, etc.

And you forgot to add that they will end Sending all the Servers to Sagonet with Planes :biggrin2:

Originally posted by ReFiNeD
And you sell dedicated servers? ha

He Resells them.

"MATRIX", you see. You have nothing on managed.com to prove they are a bad host. Sure, they have downtime. Sure they only have 1 connection, sure their servers are't 100% managed (just because it says managed.com, doesnt mean they are managed).. but they are new and must work out the bugs.

BurstNET Technologies on the other hand has been around for years, yet they can't even properly configure a router. Or properly provide assistance to clients, or refunds, or even keep track of what THEY, themselves, have in stock.

Furthermore, as I said before, BurstNET owes like $87,000 in debt. That's great to know that a host owes almost $100,000 dollars.

Ok...

[Robert] First off all, I don't resell MANAGED.com's Servers. I have full Autorization to resell BurstNET's and I won't resell MANAGED.com's because of the Things I have heard of them.

[ReFiNeD]If you would like to give them a Try feel Free, first off It's not my Money, and it'll not be my Server, as far as I know You can do what you want with your Money...

[Robert] If you have any Problems with BurstNET's feel free to say it but Personally I don't think you're Speaking with propriety since you haven't had any Personal Experience with them. Have you?... I'm not writting this to make a Conflit beetween you and Me... But you seem that's what you're looking for.

I'm a BurstNET Reseller and I'm proud of that... If you want to flame them do it on other Posts and Not on the ones I had posted first. Also, if you think they have a Bad or "Crap" network as you think stay away and Follow my Advice. I haven't had any Problems with them to say that them are a Bad Network or they don't know how to manage their Business, because for the Moment they have done that Well, and about that Router Problem that was because Alex was on a Meeting in Scranton and he had to drove for 4 Hours to Personally Fix the Problem. If he where there that Problem would not had happened.

Best Regards,
Francisco
MaTriX Internet Solutions

Originally posted by MATRIX

[Robert] First off all, I don't resell MANAGED.com's Servers. I have full Autorization to resell BurstNET's and I won't resell MANAGED.com's because of the Things I have heard of them.

I never said you resell Managed.com's servers. I said you resell dedicated servers. Futhermore, it doesn't take a scientist to become a "authorized BurstNet Dedicated Server Reseller". And third, you are hearing what? Nothing. You heard they were bad.. so have you seen it yourself they been down? Have you seen any lack of support?

[Robert] If you have any Problems with BurstNET's feel free to say it but Personally I don't think you're Speaking with propriety since you haven't had any Personal Experience with them. Have you?... I'm not writting this to make a Conflit beetween you and Me... But you seem that's what you're looking for.

I don't have to look too far to speak about BurstNet's network. It's plastered all over WHT. Many, many and MANY threads about slow speeds, network issues, horrible support, incorrect server configuration, bad hardware, etc
I'm a BurstNET Reseller and I'm proud of that... If you want to flame them do it on other Posts and Not on the ones I had posted first.

Can't handle the truth?

Also, if you think they have a Bad or "Crap" network as you think stay away and Follow my Advice. I haven't had any Problems with them to say that them are a Bad Network or they don't know how to manage their Business, because for the Moment they have done that Well, and about that Router Problem that was because Alex was on a Meeting in Scranton and he had to drove for 4 Hours to Personally Fix the Problem. If he where there that Problem would not had happened.

Wow.. 3 days with slow router problems and only 1 person to fix it? That's says a lot. I will NEVER, EVER, EVER be on their network. Even if they are the last DC on the face of the planet and offered ME money I wouldn't sign up with them. It's great to know that BurstNet depends on 1 person to do all their work. What would they do without him!?!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Robert
I never said you resell Managed.com's servers. I said you resell dedicated servers. Futhermore, it doesn't take a scientist to become a "authorized BurstNet Dedicated Server Reseller". And third, you are hearing what? Nothing. You heard they were bad.. so have you seen it yourself they been down? Have you seen any lack of support?

You're reffering to BurstNET or MANAGED ?

I don't have to look too far to speak about BurstNet's network. It's plastered all over WHT. Many, many and MANY threads about slow speeds, network issues, horrible support, incorrect server configuration, bad hardware, etc

Those are just People that can't handle to wait for a Response on their Support Ticket's... Someone posted about some Lost DATA because his Reseller cancelled the Server, and I think he posted there because he can't speak English Well...

Can't handle the truth?

Sure I can. What's the Problem with your Truth, you want me to See?, They have not been a Bad Provider for me and My Clients, should I stay away just because Someone that I don't know says that?

Wow.. 3 days with slow router problems and only 1 person to fix it? That's says a lot. I will NEVER, EVER, EVER be on their network. Even if they are the last DC on the face of the planet and offered ME money I wouldn't sign up with them. It's great to know that BurstNet depends on 1 person to do all their work. What would they do without him!?!

Are you Sure? So, you know how to fix that? I don't think that's Easy... And they gived Refunds for SLA....

this thread went off topic after the 3rd or 4th reply and i have yet to find a stable managed server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back