• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Site Ever

It isnt anything dirty or anything, it is rated "G" (i dunno what anyone but Aus uses, but G is the lowest rating, its for all agegroups).

Originally posted by Moonman
LOL did you click it, nice link hey, dont spiol the suprise for anyone else though.
let's just say your "disclaimer" made me take some precautions or I wouldn't be so happy right now :D

No more bottles of beer on the wall.
No more bottles of beer...
Go to the store and buy some more...
99 bottles of beer.

Now, out of all the anger you've created out of this... YOUR TURN TO SEND IT TO A FRIEND!

607 have entered.
Only 267 have completed it...

I finished it.

No more bottles of beer on the wall.
No more bottles of beer...
Go to the store and buy some more...
99 bottles of beer.

Now, out of all the anger you've created out of this... YOUR TURN TO SEND IT TO A FRIEND!

608 have entered.
Only 268 have completed it...

Its caled "Holding down the enter button with one hand while reading a book with the other.,

Originally posted by Kaliber
Where did you get up to?
I put the site in the restricted zone before visiting and then looked at the source :D
After the one that Jan posted I don't trust anyone here anymore when they have a "must visit" site :devious2:

Back