• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best software for web designing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, Im trying Xara 6 and using ie and chrome to test, Grafix is Corel Ulead x3 and thats about it, Namo5 was ok, for WYSIWYG but Publisher and Frontpage for general templates, cross check then load in Xara to test em. Seems to work, Going to have to try some of your suggestions here....

Wow - Did not know Photoshop done HTML and CSS :p

im sorry but i have to comment on this ;p

well the title says "Best software for web designing?"
:p
me personally as web designer don't use dreamweaver or any coding software to design a webpage ;p

i majorly use Photoshop and Illustrator to design a website.
nothing still beats PSD to HTML web design strategies.

but i make my codings on dreamweaver and notepad++.

Best Web Design Software

Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Flash
Adobe Illustrator
Adobe InDesign
Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional

You can find many software in Google, you can search the keyword "web design software", you will find an excellent software which you need! Good Luck!

CMS's have done the web designing very easy. Joomla is very good for dynamic web designing. Otherwise Adobe Dreamweaver is good option.

to everyone saying dreamweaver, notepad++, textwrangler etc, the OP said "design" not write code.

so, for design, it depends on the look you want for your site. normally a mixture of Illustrator (for logos or site mascot), flash (if you want to animate banners etc), and photoshop for the layout design. these are my weapons of choice, ut, there are other things out there, just not as good IMO.

PS, this thread has died a few times and has been answered by many people, please stop reviving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back