• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beta Testers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by BiteTheBugByte
I wonder why he posted this beta tester thingy yet he didn´t finish himself ... hmmm.

:rolleyes:

I posted to find out how many people would be interested in being beta testers ...

The service will be up a.s.a.p - i will post once its ready.

Re: Re: Getting closer

REMINDER:

hey cdudeuk18,

I´m sure you´re getting a lot of emails :D
Anyways, I don´t want to strain your nerves doing the same but I still have some questions:

According to what you´ve said before, you choose who deserves to become beta tester or not. You want to make sure that you get good beta testers, sure but how can you be able to make a difference between good/bad ones?

Another thing, do you allow FXP Transfers? Or what about a shell access?

thx

Just to be sure this post doesn´t get lost :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Getting closer

REMINDER:

Just to be sure this post doesn´t get lost :rolleyes:

OK -

You cannot be sure 100% .... but i need people who are going to use perl and php ... thus "Beta Tester" was used.

Cos i need to make sure all my scripting languages are working fine ....

Once beta testing is complete .. i will setup all Commercal servers and let ALL 75 beta testers stay on the beta server ..

Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting closer

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

Once beta testing is complete .. i will setup all Commercal servers and let ALL 75 beta testers stay on the beta server ..
ROTFLMAO

Must be the part where you said you'll let all beta testers stay on the beta server.

Originally posted by LeX
Must be the part where you said you'll let all beta testers stay on the beta server.

what i meant was once the beta testing is complete ... all beta testers can stay on the beta tester server .. which would be the same as the commercal server .. exept with only the beta testers on.

Originally posted by cashman9
Hah, I just had a funny thought. What if this cdudeuk18 guy was just some prankster who wanted to pull a fast one and create a frenzy on this board. HAHA! That means that he actually got Coldturkey to sit on his computer for 3+ days hitting the f5 key! LOL! Omg, imagine how pissed everyone would be if he suddenly posted something like "haha you idiots, i can't believe i strung you along for 3 days, haha!" Ahh, but this offer is probably legit, I'm just messin around. Coldturkey, didn't mean to scare you, sorry if you shit your pants for a second there.

*sniffle* Man i worried for a second. Wow, this thread is enormous, grown 3 pages overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back