• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beta Testers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
kung fu, bruce lee say's a word to you? (before bruce lee developed his own style but before he did that he kung fu'ed so..)

scarfication

ps: very stupid info

Last edited:
Originally posted by BlackDeath
how many times do you hit F5 every 5 min. or 15 min. ?

you msut really want to get hosted badly if you do it every 5 min lmao

Yeah, i have got myself payed hosting for free in the mean time, but its still a good deal

Is there an approximate time that the form will be done? Just so I dont have to stay here and check the posts every half-hour...

Re: Getting closer

Originally posted by cdudeuk18
Gettling closer to when the server will be up.

Beta Tester Requirements

To test php & perl scripting ... and also any other if possible

Test FTP access

Test reliablility

-

Add - ** Signup Requests instead of instant account setup - to make sure i have good beta testers **

Intial web space limit - 25 MB ( was 5 MB .. but i don't want to have to keep upgrading accounts ... so 25 MB should be enough for most ppl.

Please note once the beta testing is over .. you will get a Paid hosting account on the same server for free.

100 MB Webspace , un-metered traffic ( you only ) , cgi-bin , php , mysql , ssi , domain hosting or sub domain , ftp upload.

hey cdudeuk18,

I´m sure you´re getting a lot of emails :D
Anyways, I don´t want to strain your nerves doing the same but I still have some questions:

According to what you´ve said before, you choose who deserves to become beta tester or not. You want to make sure that you get good beta testers, sure but how can you be able to make a difference between good/bad ones?

Another thing, do you allow FXP Transfers? Or what about a shell access?

thx

Originally posted by Icicle35
Is there an approximate time that the form will be done? Just so I dont have to stay here and check the posts every half-hour...

Icicle35,

cdudeuk18 said the link will become available at 6:45 GMT on the specified day. The day as of right now isn't set into stone, but I am sure it will be soon.

Originally posted by YUPAPA
BECAUSE I am Yupapa!

What is the point of a post like this? I don't think anyone cares that your Yupapa and people are growing tired of your childish ways. You would think that a person running any sort of business would act normally and professionally in a public forum.

I didn't say you shouldn't post but don't post useless replies. You are giving yourself a childish impression. Post something that is constructive.

Hah, I just had a funny thought. What if this cdudeuk18 guy was just some prankster who wanted to pull a fast one and create a frenzy on this board. HAHA! That means that he actually got Coldturkey to sit on his computer for 3+ days hitting the f5 key! LOL! Omg, imagine how pissed everyone would be if he suddenly posted something like "haha you idiots, i can't believe i strung you along for 3 days, haha!" Ahh, but this offer is probably legit, I'm just messin around. Coldturkey, didn't mean to scare you, sorry if you shit your pants for a second there.

I honestly fear for his life if he doesn't come through, though. It seems like the people here can be a little *ahem* obsessive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back