• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

BeTheTopSite - King of the Bill Clone -- Only $24.95

cyberoptik

Like the title says, this script is only $24.95! CLICK HERE to order your copy today!

You've probably heard of KingOfTheBill, well now there is www.BeTheTopSite.com -- where you can literally Be The Top Site.

The script allows you to easily run your own "out of this world" advertising program. Users are able to pay $1 for a listing to start off with, and then another dollar for each additionally listing. We've taken the opinions of users and put them all into this script. A features list can be seen at http://www.bethetopsite.com/script.php .

Every network should have a site running this script!

A site running this script doesn't have to be the center of your network, or even part of your network, but it is a great way to make money. If you already have a website network, you can easily set up a site running the ScriptBeTheTopSite Script and promote it through your current sites. Since links on this type of website never expire, users are more willing to invest in them because as the site is a part of your network, or simply online, over time the PR will increase and their link will still be there.

-- For a list of features, visit http://www.bethetopsite.com/script.php today!

Our order system is fully automated. You simply register, order, pay, and then receive your details to login and download the script. We will soon be coming out with two different variations of the Be The Top Site script -- current users at the time of launching these versions will receive them for FREE!

Like the title says, this script is only $24.95! CLICK HERE to order your copy today!

If you have any questions or concerns please post them here (or pm me). Please no thread bashing/flaming -- if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all ;).

Didn't you buy the script from 007 at namepros?

I hope you aren't reselling his script.

Last edited:
I've had this script 100% custom coded from scratch. "Reporting" me to 007 will do nothing because I am not doing anything illegal.

You should gather the facts before making damaging accusations. I did state in the original post not to post if you don't have anything nice to say :).

I have purchased a copy of the script. Everything seems to be working perfectly and cyberoptik was even kind enough to install it for me, free of charge!

Thanks again, guys get this why its so cheap.

I've had this script 100% custom coded from scratch. "Reporting" me to 007 will do nothing because I am not doing anything illegal.

You should gather the facts before making damaging accusations. I did state in the original post not to post if you don't have anything nice to say :).

So because you said "don't post if you don't have anything nice to say" that makes it a law? I say what I want to say when I want to say.

I did report you to 007 to make sure you weren't using his script since you are advertising your script as being "king of the bill clone". He did tell me he was aware of your script so I don't see where the problem is? I don't like the agression aimed towards me in your post and It surely does not make me want to apologize.

intek: I'm glad you like our script.
brotherhewd: Of course not, however are you familiar w/ the FWS forum rules for this specific forum?
If you're not interested in an ad, do NOT reply.
- Don't post negative replies to offers

In that post I was responding to your original post (before you edited it), which falsely accuses me :):

CyberOptik, your site is not a "king of the bill clone". IT is a "bethetopsite" clone. This matter has already been discussed over at namepros discussion boards. The owner of the "king of the bill" script already told you to stop advertising your script as being a clone of his.

I am reporting you to him for this matter.

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:
Back