• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beware - Maleek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hosts will know him, he runs hosting companies selling oversold 10/year packages then sells the business screwing people over.

He messaged me wanting to get a reseller package to start over again.

What sorta idiot buys a ten year package anyway !? ( is that what you meant ? )

They almost deserve to be screwed over ... but not quite ... I'm sure someone will appreciate the heads up ...

What sorta idiot buys a ten year package anyway !? ( is that what you meant ? )

They almost deserve to be screwed over ... but not quite ... I'm sure someone will appreciate the heads up ...
I have not noticed him selling 10 year packages, but rather $10 per year packages. The $10/tear reseller accounts include 20 GB disk space and 200 GB data transfer. He then overloads the server.vps and sells it to some poor sap that has to deal with the mess he created.

Not him again, He became rather aggresive to myself when i told him i wasn't interested in his reseller he tried to offer me

Nice catch Josh - he pops up here every now and then Joe, scams users for $/year accounts - sells the hosting co and leaves a mess behind him for the poor sucker that bought it on a promise of more.

Thanks LSComputers
, whenever i have talk with him befor and ask him about the old webhosting : hostyours.com , i known that when they type : maleek ,and i have ask him about the old webhosting , they told me i'm not the old admin !
Hhhh , its a bad way to stole the honest peoples !

Your more then welcome folks.

Theres an rather large list on this guy that will be entered on the SFN site shortly. We are still finishing up the building and testing stages :(.

Hes the owner of Logic-Hosting (think thats the name) also has owned wshost or w-hosts.net (cant recall the correct one) theres been plenty of talk about the man lately.

Good... My plan is to make sure everyone on this board knows this guy so no one else gets scammed by him.. :)

Because he covers his arse with his terms of service, so no one can really stop him. The only way to see him stop is to not let him get clients.

Of course thats impossible but even 1 client will protect 2 people from headaches.

Exactly. Once SFN is online and the reports are ready I plan to have constant posts on WHT to elimate his ability to sell his company as quick.

That will solve half the issues, and hopefully if hosts start to work togther regarding this man they can protect clients from him aswell.

You are exactly correct. Its guys like him that give the industry a bad name. We all know as hosts how hard it can be to gain a clients trust especially after dealing with a scammer such as Maleek. Josh shoot me a pm as soon as you get SFN up and running id like to help out as much as i can to stop this kind of crap from happening.

Will do :), I am going to be paying programmers to build the site next week so look for a pm end of the month at latest :). Hopefully its not to late by then :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back