• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beware of Buyer

LSComputers

NLC
Hello,

I just wanted to provide a bit of heads up on an buyer using the email carr200506@hotmail.com

Started off as an extremely rude chat:

carr200506@hotmail.com says (12:37 AM):
do u have a site
Dargie - says (12:37 AM):
Hi,
For the server ?
carr200506@hotmail.com says (12:37 AM):
link
carr200506@hotmail.com says (12:38 AM):
????????????????????????????///
Dargie - says (12:38 AM):
Again for what kind of service?
I have more then one website
carr200506@hotmail.com says (12:38 AM):
jeez the one u have advertise in your msn
Dargie - says (12:39 AM):
Ahh our Internet Solutions yes - http://wisededi.com
carr200506@hotmail.com says (12:39 AM):
no your homo solutions
carr200506@hotmail.com says (12:40 AM):
what datacenter r these servers in
Dargie - says (12:41 AM):
Our main network (these machines) are located in our Kansas Network - 324 E. 11th St.
carr200506@hotmail.com says (12:41 AM):
thanks for the address
but whats the name of the datacenter?
i know your just reselling so im giving u an opportunity
Dargie - says (12:41 AM):
Well you do not know anything,
Dargie - says (12:42 AM):
All our servers are fully owned, we do not resell
The center is known as the Oak Tower building.
carr200506@hotmail.com says (12:42 AM):
really u dont think i cant reverse lookup the ip and see that the ipsubspace is not registered in your company name but rather another company
carr200506@hotmail.com says (12:43 AM):
dude u fail, i was gonna rent out the $93 for like 4 months but u just suck

Turned into a fraudulent order.

Sellers beware!

Thanks. I will note that information. Thanks a lot for the notification. We had some problems in the past so now following for the all related threads

Yea, I have never really understood why children like this think they are so smart. I don't think I will ever understand it... :(.

But do be careful, they tried to place another order in today with another email. Will post it once I have clearance (tomorrow). Will be the last we blocked the ip which I should be able to provide as well.

Jan, he posted that, however about 30 minutes later the order came through. He contacted me again apologized and asked for the order link.

Why do people do that, did he even try to host a website or something on it, or was he just tring to wind you up?

Did you have any arguements with any customers before this happened? If one sticks out in mind, it may be worthwhile investigating the customer and see if any details match up.

Hello,

No it was not any of our customers, its an owner/exowner of The NY Noc. We dont have any negative clienttell at this time. :).

Wait... I don't think that's the owner of http://www.thenynoc.com/

Think it's some kid trying to say he has something to do with them....dunno the times I've talked to thenynoc they seemed to be a real deal.

Last edited:
Back