• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

BGFweb.com???

nascarsims

my site is hosted by them and I havent been able to access the site in about a week. Anyone know whats the deal with this host?

nascarsims,

please send an email to support@bgfweb.net so that our support team can work on figuring out why you cannot access your site from your end.

we do not actively monitor these forums and asking for support here is not appropriate.

Last edited:
nascarsims said:
I wasnt asking for support....seeing if anyone knew if you where down or not.

ok :) just trying to help and letting you know of the fastest way you can resolve issues regarding your account with us.

i would have to agree with bgf however.
if something is not work correctly, i would try to contact their support directly instead of posting on a public forum. if anything try posting on their support forum. =)

WTF. nascarsims must own some hosting company and he must be lying.

1 - why he would post something like this in this Forum? and not send a email or try to contact BGF support.
2 - BGF support is amazing, I am doing some pre-sales questions and the reply to emails and forum absolute amazing
3 - No one have reported a downtime of BGFWeb
4 - I had access to their webpage and forum during all the week

You trying to say that nascarsims is trying to bash BFG hosting, but then wouldnt he have to have his own hosting company so to attract members from BGF to his company. And then wouldnt his website be in his sig or profile to be shown to all the public. And in that case if people think that BFG is having downtime and nascarsisms has a reseller account with them and he has his own hosting company wouldnt his site be down.

Are you always this paronoid.

mcsm_351 if you are right(which i doubt) then wouldn nascarism had had a link in his sig offering hosting elsewhere...

Kaliboy,

Have you ever saw anyone from a hosting company complaining about other? What would you think if he was complaining about another host with a sign of his one?

Check his posts, 2 posts in same thread....

Kaliboy for me its obvious since bgfweb is growing fast and this is a smart way of giving a bad impresion of BFG hosting

Back