• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bidvertiser

madmatt911

Okay. I HAD a bidvertiser account for my site ehumor. I havent used it for 3 months. I just recieved an email saying i asked visiters to click ads, which i did not. I havent even had the codes on my site for months. what the hell is their friggen problem? they delete everyones account.

I think we should all file complaints to the bbb, and close them down.

The reason behind PPC isn't to get paid for visiting somebodys website. They want to sell products. Having to pay 1000$ a month for people to visit there site is usless. Now if they sell products. Which is the reason behind Google Adsense.

So asking people to click on banners and close down window is very crude. How would you like it if you where paying X amount to get products sold.. And somebody is saying please click on my ads so I can get money without doing a thing.

eRudNet

But I havent aked anyone to click trhe ads, i wiould never rip off a company, so why should i have to get ripped off. they are just a bunch of con artists.

This is not correct.

madmatt911 said:
Okay. I HAD a bidvertiser account for my site ehumor. I havent used it for 3 months. I just recieved an email saying i asked visiters to click ads, which i did not. I havent even had the codes on my site for months. what the hell is their friggen problem? they delete everyones account.

I think we should all file complaints to the bbb, and close them down.

This is not the reason why BidVertiser closed your account. You are welcome to open a ticket with BidVertiser support, and find the real reason.

Good luck with other PPC programs.
BidVertiser.

If your from bidvertiser, and thats not the reason, what is? Nothing else is against the tos. Why not tell me right here?

You may have been paid twice, but it is still wrong that they say people are cheating when they have not even added the ad code to their site yet.

You mention that they a strict, getting banned for clicking on your own ads from using no tracking code to do it is a bit odd to me.

If you have not put the code on your site or any other page then how can you click on your own ads.

Affiliate programs like this just help to ruin the affiliate marketing industry.

Another thing that I find a problem with some affiliate programs is when they close your account from inactivity. I have had one of my accounts closed because of inactivity. How it is inactive, I really don't know as I have over $100 in it and I have been earning from them every month.

I have been earning from the using by referring 2nd tier affiliates to them only. Because I only use 2nd tier referrals to earn my money, which should be ok. this network seems to think I am inactive.

Well anyway, I have emailed them and they have not emailed me back. The next step is to contact them by phone and if I don't get any response from that, then it may take things further.

That's the problem with some affiliate programs, they just cancel peoples accounts for the wrong reasons, they don't think about how much work people put into promoting their affiliate program and how much money they spend on it.

Ericsson said:
I got payed twice its not a scam, they are just strict.

Back