• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Big Day Out is gonna be huge

I now have a dilemma, there is an Australian vs India cricket match on the same day. AND there is another concert called Rockit a few months later with a nice line up aswell. I hear the tickets will be pretty cheap. Seeing as I can only go to one (I am saving up ^^), here are my options:
Go to big day out.

or

Go to the cricket, Rockit AND have a few $$ left over for half a block. Decisions decisions....

I would recommend not going to a concert where Blink 182 is the headliner. If it was at all possible, they're even worse than they used to be.

Greater chance? Are you sure? I can't tell for sure, but I'd say Big Day Out would give you a better chance in that regard, I'd imagine there'd be a lot more people there.

its not how many people but what type of people. How many chicks do you know that love metallica, and how many do you know that love Blink.

that's true, but I do personally know a lot of girls who like The Strokes, The Darkness, The Flaming Lips, Jet, Black Eyed Peas, and such. I'd rather fornicate with fans of those bands rather than some of the girls who think Blink 182 is just "Soo Hardcore!"

Keep in mind fans of :"The Strokes, The Darkness, The Flaming Lips, Jet, Black Eyed Peas, and such." will probably be harder to pick up (ie, more intelligent) than fans of blink. Best bet, find a hot chick to go with, spend the whole day rockin'. Of course, with this approach, you'd have to shell out more for her ticket (Won't do much good to say "Hey, want to go to Big Day Out with me? Yes? Okay, tickets are $100.")...so it is quite a pickle.

Back