• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Billing Script

Jovial

Budget : Dont mind
Features : Support ticket, ALSO SYSTEM TO OFFER QUOTES
SO
if i enter custom plans in system and give user the code so he can directly get the custom plan and details
the second part is most important
as i am having clientexec now and i just want to trash it

I guess your looking for something like WHMCS. pretty reasonable tag on it too, probably get it even cheaper from a reseller.

They should be able to do custom plans and coupon codes etc

If you want something to create qoutes, your need an custom script, which will run a few hundred dollars, but would be a one time thing. I know of no system that has the billing, support, and a custom qoute generator that is for sale yet.

well can it make quotes?
i just want to know that
thanks for the help

You could try WHMCS and customise one section to basically do the package in 'bits' so you select the parts you want for a custom package.

Added advantage of the rest of the functionality.

If you want to have one of your own custom made I'll do the programming for you. It would have all the functions you want it to have.

PM me if you are interested.

Why bother? There is an addon for WHMCS: http://whmcs.com/addons.php

Look at this:

Configurable Hosting Package Addon

This unique configurable hosting package addon allows you to let your clients choose exactly what they want in their hosting package when placing their order. WHMCS will then calculate the price and bill the client accordingly each month. Upon receipt of the first payment for the account after placing the order, WHMCS can automatically provision the custom order on the servers control panel.

$69.95 One Time Price
Currenty the automated setup works with cPanel only.
Contact us for more details.

Yep - and you can still do it the good old fashioned way, but the addon is a bit more slick :)

Back