• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

BMB or everyone.net?

gyrbo

Allied Squad Trooper
NLC
What is the best for pretty big projects? I use both BMB and everyone, and I like them both.

Hmm...I don't know if it would make a difference. Both are good, and as far as I'm concerned, pretty much the same. 4 MB to 6 MB isn't much of a dif, and they both have popups now. I prefer BMB right now.

From my own personal experience with both of them. I would pick Neither of them.

OEMAIL.com? I think i'll use every1. They give more space and you can change to look of the interface. Bye bye bmb!

well i think bigmailbox.com is much better than every1.net...they have better address too (user@yoursitename.mail22.com)

Originally posted by darkshadow
well i think bigmailbox.com is much better than every1.net...they have better address too (user@yoursitename.mail22.com)

well most people use them for user@theirdomain.com

Originally posted by Omari
Originally posted by darkshadow

well most people use them for user@theirdomain.com
Exactly. If I would use a subdomain e-mail, I would use zzn.

Back