• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bottom of the 9th its 4-4....Who will be the next President

I'm highly offended by the actions of both parties..

I think the election has been taken out of the hands of the people and now will be decided in the court system by game playing lawyers and politicians. Just one more right the government is trying to take from us. Power hungry bastards!

Oh yes, you are correct.

It really does not matter how many times they count them votes. We will always be able to look at it and say "well you know we should have counted them again."

Re: I'm highly offended by the actions of both parties..

Originally posted by Tater
I think the election has been taken out of the hands of the people and now will be decided in the court system by game playing lawyers and politicians. Just one more right the government is trying to take from us. Power hungry bastards!

The Presidential Election never has been in the hands of the people. It's hard to take away a right that we never had.

Originally posted by broadreach
Oh please NO......

No more Clinton

Like ye old SNL Clinton said "Gore and Bush are just gonna mess up what I made good."

I would much rather have Clinton do a third term than have Gore or Bush.

Back