• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

BoulderHost -- 100% Free -- No Ads or Posting --

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoulderHost

Hello Everbody! How is everyone doing? Well, today I am here to inform you about my free hosting company. We are called BoulderHost and you can find us at http://boulderhost.com

We offer some of the best free hosting services. We offer 200MB of space and 3GB of bandwidth free! It is actually free. Not like other companies who make you "post to host"! Best of all, we don't have any forced ads. None, Zero, Zlich, Goose Egg!!!

So why not at least try us out? It cant hurt can it?

*Note* -- I have a suggestion for all. No matter what host you use, whether it be paid or free, please make backups. Most hosts do not take responsibility for loosing your data, but your data is important. In the event of a hard drive failure, etc, we want you to be able to have backups. Please make backups and store them on another server, or in another datacenter, or store them on your home pc. Thanks, and God Bless all!

Last edited:
I seem to be having some problems right now. I don't know any of the log-in information for FTP, nor do I have a MySQL database. I don't know if these have to be set up, or if I set them up myself in cPanel, which brings me to this issue. cPanel is not working right for me. When I click on the cPanel link, it takes me to jetblackfaction.forumhut.com, one of my old, and long dead sites. It's not even online anymore.

I opened a support ticket about this, but I just wanted to let you know here.

~~~~you must have a website that is mostly in the English Language~~~~
I think I will not use your free hosting.
I want to keep my site alive!

i really want to sign up, but it requires phone numbers, fax, address and other confidental info.... i dont wanna give it away

The site is working for me.

But on the Main Features list they say "Domain or subdomain". Does that mean I can get a free DOMAIN with hosting, or what?

Please correct the following required fields below!
Please verify your phone number is in the following format: xxx-xxx-xxxx!
Please verify your fax number is in the following format: xxx-xxx-xxxx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back