• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

bowling rules

CareBear

NLC
NLC
Does someone have a link to the rules of bowling? Actually I only need the way the points are awarded.
The only thing I found so far are rules for championship games but not the actual game rules..

Bowling isn't my thing, but i do like the shoes, and the standard issue bowling alley jukebox.

In fact, last time I went bowling I decided to keep the extremely stylish shoes.

and before I made my exit I put in my $2 and DJed up 5 of the worst songs I could find, and cranked the volume. I remember ABBA's Fernando, Billy Joel's Uptown Girl a couple others and something off of dancemix '91.

you only request '80s music if you are leaving, though. otherwise bowling becomes a whole lot less fun.

edit: (billy joel, not billy idol.)

Last edited:
I bet most know this, but I'll say it anyways, the reason bowling shoes are so ugly is so no one steals them.

I bet most know this, but I'll say it anyways, the reason bowling shoes are so ugly is so no one steals them.
I also think that it is so the staff at the bowling alley can tell the difference. That way they can't confuse them with a person that is wearing their Nike high tops on their lanes.

Back