• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

BoxBilling - New free billing software released!

Sorry for all the delays guys.

Schmarvin, i've sent you a PM, let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

Derek - is it working good for you? Let us know what you think ;)

We are currently updating a version without .htaccess file (this file will not be required in the future versions), so installation should be far easier and it will work on 99.9% of all the shared hostings.

New Release v0.0.40:
Disabled htacess by default, can be enabled in Configuration settings (works "out of the box" on 99.9% hosting providers now)
Whm manager updates
Admin area uses lots of ajax, works much faster
Order activation fixes
Subscriptions fixes
Other Small updates

Let us know what you think!

Cron jobs don't work. And it looks to be dead on development with the number of issues being reported and not being fixed, as I've seen on your forums.

Cron jobs don't work. And it looks to be dead on development with the number of issues being reported and not being fixed, as I've seen on your forums.

If cron jobs do not work, it might be an issue with your current hosting provider. Please make sure the file is readable and executable by setting permissions 755 or even 777 on the cron job file.

We are developing our software and will be answering to all forum posts in a few weeks timeframe.

Back