• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Boy does my email service suck.

CHR1S

I'm using oemmail.com for my website and it really sucks. For all the users there's full screen ads when you log in, something that sometimes says "99 days remaining" and at other times 75 or 100 days. Then there's the spam emails "reminding" you that you can upgrade. They won't answer support emails either. What other email services are better than this one, I feel ashamed offering it to my visitors.

they seem to only have a couple of adds on the padge if not they add a search enigin. but when you ge into your accoun theres a few banners.

Yes, I would recommend using free bigmailbox.com service like Phrozen said. The only pop-up ads galore you get is when user sign up for the e-mail. Man, isn't there about 10-20 pop-up? lol. Other than that, the rest is pretty good.

There's also a good but paid one: www.everyone.net

everyone.net tried them they'reeee great! ;) Unless you're cheap like me tried zzn.com THEY FREE. :cool2:

i still have my free acct from everyone.net, its ok, but paid email services (for an addon to a site) is better.

Originally posted by Mikki00
everyone.net tried them they'reeee great! ;) Unless you're cheap like me tried zzn.com THEY FREE. :cool2:

I noticed while I used zzn that they blocked most of the mailing lists. listbot, yahoo groups, and more.
Do they still do that or did they stop?

I used their email service to sign up for a service [forgot] but never received them. I was forced to use Hotmail at last. :chicken:

Back