• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Brand new --->> FunFriendship.com

Looks good, quite neat.
Only footer needs work to fit the rest and did you optimize the images in ps? Because it loaded bit long and its not like the graphics are that complicated (I've got cable connetcion)
Ow yeah, whats the deal with "home page" having a bullet next to it and not the rest?(and it's even taking in 2 lines)

Entact,

The site is up now.

-------------------------

Thanks for the comments so far. I really don't know what is the best way to optimize the images without losing too much graphic quality. Any suggestions on this?

Yeah, most people made the comment on the site loading too slow because of heavy graphics. I like to do what you guys suggested but not sure of the best way to do it.

curiousity said:
Yeah, most people made the comment on the site loading too slow because of heavy graphics. I like to do what you guys suggested but not sure of the best way to do it.
If you have Photoshop 7+, goto File > Save for Web ... then fiddle with the options. Should be self-explainatory.

Back