• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

browsers

Originally posted by trenzterra

Couldn't get used to mozilla, i had to click out of the form box to get scrolling to work, plus form box looks ugly.

That doesn't bother me...

Originally posted by conkermaniac
I love Firebird so far, except I hate how the textbox is now shrunk when I'm using vB. :confused2
Don't blame Firebird, blame Jelsoft. Jelsoft, for whatever reason, decided to script the text boxes a smaller size for Gecko-based browsers.

Originally posted by Bruce
Don't blame Firebird, blame Jelsoft. Jelsoft, for whatever reason, decided to script the text boxes a smaller size for Gecko-based browsers.
Yeah, I know, it's Jelsoft's fault. Why did they do this? It doesn't make any sense...maybe they were paid off by Microsoft. Their new WYSIWYG editor (vB 3.0) is compatible only with IE. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by X-Istence
It has nothing to do with the scripting, it has to do with the code and CSS they use.
Exactly. They have a completely different text box code for Gecko-based browsers.

Back