• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

burst alternative?

Stan

I have not dealt with burst very much, but from what i have seen so far i would rather just drop them.

I have spent most of my day today looking into alternative DC's, boy, i never thought it would be this hard. The good DC's don't allow reselling, the ones that do are mega expensive and require you to bring a minimum of xx clients...

Basically, what i am looking for is somewhere i can resell dedicated and VPS servers from. Obviously quality of service is the most important thing i want for my clients, which is why i will be leaving burst.

The DC would preferably be located in the us and provide more for the lower end budget, as this is the market i am targeting.

Does anyone know of any other good DC's? I'm lost here :lol:

Stan,

If you contact the guys at Galaxy-Solutions.Net I am sure they would give you some insight into the Datacentre they use or they could provide the services you need themselves.

Dan

Hey,

Nothing is wrong as such, but I find ThePLANETS sales/support rubbish really and they have had a few outages lately.

Still beats the current BurstNet record if I'm not mistaken :p Search the net or FWS forums and you'll see loads of burstnet reviews :D

hehe, thanks guys! I'll be taking a good look at them all, ill let you know which way i sway...

Now Jan's picking at unsupported claims :p Yea, I'm interested in knowing what downtimes they had too... I haven't experienced one with them before.

one thing you could do, is not tell them you are reselling, and you pay for each server yourself, and obviously charge the client that wants it more than what you pay. hopefully you can talk them into a discount if you are buying a lot, but, who knows. i dont suggest this though, just cause if you got caught, they would probably term all your servers. maybe talk to them first.

also, check out pacific rack

Ip lookuper thinggy said:
IP Location: United States United States Everyones Internet
Resolve Host: ev1s-75-125-46-140.ev1servers.net
IP Address: 75.125.46.140 [Whois] [Reverse-Ip] [Ping] [DNS Lookup] [Traceroute]
Reverse IP: 1 other sites hosted on this server.
Blacklist Status: Clear
Whois Record

OrgName: ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.
OrgID: TPCM
Address: 315 Capitol
Address: Suite 205
City: Houston
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 77002

mIRC /dns'er said:
(07:42) * Dns resolving freewebspace.net
(07:42) * Dns resolved freewebspace.net to 75.125.46.140
HINT HINT
We has had no downtimez.

Last edited: