• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Business moto?

Blitz-Host

Hi everyone. I'm on my bfs account here. Just need your help.

I'm starting up my own online gift shop and it's gonna be called "Palm Tree Gifts". Shops and businesses etc have like a moto I think its called, I can't remember so please correct me if i'm wrong. Like Loreal is: Because you're worth it. Argos is: Just argos it. You know what I mean?

I did have "Beautiful Gifts For All Occasions" but I wanna change it now cos some of the gifts are beautiful but it's a full range of gifts i'll be doing.

Anyone got any ideas on what I could have? I want something unique. Something that sounds really good.

Thanks
Karen x

Actually, it's a slogan. :)

Anyway, I think you are on the right track in changing yours. The one you've got now is way too generic.

What kinds of stuff are you selling? Could you share the Website link? That may help in helping us come up with something for you.

Thank you.

The site isn't completely finished yet but it's:

www.palmtreegifts.co.uk/shop (if you think the site needs something else doing to it to make it look extra good, then let me know).

I'll be selling all sorts of things really. Games, romantic & naughty stuff, greeting cards, for her, for him, for teens, for kids.

Karen x

"Life's a Beach at Palm Tree Gifts"

I'm not very creative, but I thought I'd give it a try. Well, nevermind, that would make the readers think it's a beachwear store or something.

^^ It'd be too generic, then.

Personally, I like the suggestion from Blitz-Host: "Gifts from paradise." That covers everything - naughty and nice! ;)

"Come and join us, under the shade."

"We are the oasis in the desert." (or something along the lines of that, meaning you stand out compared to the other gift shops)

"We've got just what you need in a life full of sand and pebbles."

"Climb the tree to have a better view."

"Life is not shady under a palm tree." :D

Those are my ideas, good luck to your business.

How about;

"More people die every year from coconuts falling on their heads than they do from shark attacks"

Palm Tree Gifts: Nice smelling things to distract from the dead hookers in the trunk.

Well, I guess that one's pretty generic too.

Back