• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Buying Forums with decent Activity

mayer

Hi,

We are looking forward for buying up & running forums with average number of posts. I'm not setting any minimum limits or the area of the forum.

Please post your forum urls & i'll contact you directly in theose forums.

We need forum domain, database & user base and full rights to the existing content.

Thank you..

what sort of member base are you looking for?? also if i for instance have a site with a forum and was willing to sell you the whole site, would it matter if my forum is actually hosted with invisionfree?? i used them because at the time i wanted the stability of invisionfree, compared with most free hosts i had used upto that point,

would something like 200 members ( average registrations per day = 5) and 3,850 posts interest you??

Last edited:
my forum is hosted with domain name and forum installed

IBP 1.3

and this is not invision free like you say

Our members have made a total of 257 posts
We have 927 registered members

So over 800 members haven't even posted once, and the other ones have posted only once? Great forum.

heheheee .........
the majority of members are registered to download mobile themes , they dont post anything :cry2:

u should install hide hack and also put the themes in store and they can be bought for X points
it will make your community really active!

Back