• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Calling all music fans

xsnetwork

Are you fanatical about your music? Do you own a fansite promoting your favourite artist or band?

Me too!

I am going to be launching e8o.com soon, it will comprise of pretty much 4 or 5 different sections, but all will be interlinked. The sections will be:
Home – general music and artists specific news.
Artists – Artists profiles, discographies, links to official sites and fansites. Also it will have links to see if the artists features in either of the other 3 sections
Lyrics – This section will allow users to add their own lyrics and will have a searchable database of all the lyrics which I can find and add to it.
Shop – I will be providing cheap cds with free shipping worldwide via an affiliate program.
Newsletters – I’m not sure how many newsletters or how I will split them at the moment, but it might start off being genre based, and no set time span, but roughly monthly.

Where do you fit in? Well if you have a fansite you can help gain awareness of both your site and your favourite artist or band by creating a profile for them. You could also, if you wanted to get really commited help with a newsletter about them in particular or the genre which they fit into. I also need extrovertive people, to help with the forums, if you can think of anything which should be added to them (a skin is on the way ;)) or anyway they can be improved, feel free to let me know.

If you are willing to help out, you can contact me via email: Jake@e8o.com or via MSN messenger: whereareallthegoodnames@hotmail.com. You may also visit the forums at http://forums.e8o.com. At the moment the holding page may not look like I have much coming, but if you are interested in helping I can give you a look at what I have and my plans so far.

I can not offer you much at the moment, I have plans for a competition or too, and if I get enough people in to help I may find ways to help. I can offer you rotated advertising space for WHATEVER (nothing smutty though :p) you want on the site and will just generally try and find ways to help you out.

Thank you for your time ,
Jake :)

heh my site is just like that... just without the shop and i only promote rock music or anything near that genre. im getting pretty famous and i get a lot of demos everyday so if u want some great music to promote, just email me.

http://soundcheckmusic.com

Back