• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

calling F2G.net to solve problem

JRa

I hope an admin of F2G.net would read this.

I have an account at f2g.net and I can't log-in into my ftp account.
I thought this was occured because of regular system check-up or something, and would be able to log-in after a periode of a +-week.
I still couldn't log in after I waited for about 1 month!
its always saying that I have input the wrong password. But I am sure that I have entered my password correctly.
this password you gave along with an email that were saying all forums have been deleted and you needed to give all members the new password.

please, help me. I have mailed tech support of f2g but it bounched back to me.
Thank you.
one of your customer.
FaJaR

there is one way to get your site back, ask for a new password.

I had to when I couldn't remember it, (ok so I screwed up cuteftp something shocking) but that's the best way to get your password back.

There's a "forget your password" link on the f2g site, just use that JRa.

It'll mail you a new password to your mailing addy that you signed up with.

(Btw, no I do not work for portland, f2g or anyother company giving out free web space, I'm only a writer for AID, Australian Internet Directory).

thank you

I will try that one Night.
Though I have tried to search it on the f2g site before.
btw, the link to the F.A.Q section/page on f2g was broken:mad:

I think f2g(portland) is one of the "survivor" of freewebspace. ;)

Re: thank you

Originally posted by JRa
I will try that one Night.
Though I have tried to search it on the f2g site before.
btw, the link to the F.A.Q section/page on f2g was broken:mad:

I think f2g(portland) is one of the "survivor" of freewebspace. ;)
lol because portland and its co-brands sucks.

They do suck, I wanna ask for mySQL and ALWAYS I get a server error when I click 'order' or something,I wanna go to the FAQ,noooooooooooooooooo,SERVER ERROR,another page,aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh,SERVER ERROR,...

Often my site 2,I wanna access it,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,server error!!!

I wanna access my FTP,the info is right(user,pass) and what do I get?! connection closed,connection refused?!? WTF?

I hate them :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: (and the 100MB bandwith)

yo guys're right.

I take my words back. :rolleyes:
truely portland is not wel. they're sick.
:(
if you guys were using portland.co.uk (or its coo-branded) where do you go right now. which freewebspace that offers what portland do (did)?.
(I go for internet-crawler.net) take pretty long time to get my ftp account :(.

Back