• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can I get a free reseller account?

[MyG]Catlin

I am Gotter, Owner Of eHosting4you, that used to have a reseller account to host clients that couldnt afford hosting or even wanted free ones for un normal sites like Charitys, etc. I used to Host a Candian Overseas Charity before Our Reseller pulled the plug on us and was gone of the face of the earth. It was a scam to get my Infomation, I found out this later.

I have my own domain- ehosting4you.info and wish to have another reseller account from someone for free.

Space Needed: 2-5 Gbs
Bandwith: 10-20 GBS
Ads: Yes I will run ads :)
Control Panel: Cpanel if you have it, Will take the rest of em, if I have too. WHM Needed if possible
Comments: I could use 40 Databases for the clients. For my paying clients, I will pay 50 to 75 Pecent to the Hoster.

If You Gonna Offer me something, Please Dont do it, if your gonna pull the plug on me 1 week later.

Hey i'm looking for one more user to test our reselling service. We've been offering shared hosting since may. So we will not pull the plug on you :D. However we can start you with 1 gig stroage and 10gigs of bandwith. But you'll have to post for that.

you can take a look at us at www.cancerhost.com

I can give you free one month reseller account to get clients in to your company. You have only thing do to. Just put link to my website. I will give you
+ 12GB Disk Space (Can't Oversell)
+ 120GB Bandwidth

Send Private message for more information

Back