• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can somebody explain this... ???

PaulP

How is it possible that I found posts on http://www.smartaliens.com/forums/index.php that are copied from here, even with our account names etc. ???????

Does anybody know how this is possible or what they are doing ?

I just find it strange to find posts from myself, hostgool, hosting-shack, matty005, mogadishu etc from here on their pages.

At least I never signed up there !!!

Any info is welcome Thanks !,

Kind regards,
Paul Prozee.

Last edited:
I can't tell yet from his info if he is a member here, but I am still looking.

they basically copied and pasted I beleive..... as you do not have to register you can type the name of the userid you want displyed (it marks it as guest below it ) I hope this helps.

The same dude owns searchwebsitehosting.com/ which is a similar site, only he has copied a heap more to this one.

But this is not normal !!! I don't agree having my posts copy/pasted somewhere else !

In my country it is not allowed to make statements out of my name and post it by copy/paste somewhere else without me informing about it and/or having permission to do so.

I can post what I want myself as freedom of opinion, but nobody should just copy that and spread around... I am free to choose myself where I want to post. That dude just wants to "mirror" the success of this forum !!!

I am very curious what others think of this...

Kind regards,
Paul Prozee.

Last edited:
I have moved this from free hosting discussions because it is more about stealing content from other sites.

Jan said:
The same dude owns searchwebsitehosting.com/ which is a similar site, only he has copied a heap more to this one.
Wow, I completely missed that.

Name Server: NS2.SMARTALIENS.COM
Name Server: NS1.SMARTALIENS.COM

PaulP said:
But this is not normal !!!
That about sums it up.

Pathetic way to pad up a dead forum. With luck they will be closed down soon :angel:

Peo has contacted them... good move !

Now it's just a matter of time.

What people invent............. :confused4 amazing !

Paul Prozee.

The first one is still working for me, but searchwebsitehosting.com is gone.

Good that you are able to contact them. There are a lot of this in Chinese websites/forums, just visit your awstats and you'll see links to pasted copies of your offers. Some translated in Chinese some are not.

It works for me, but is a completely empty forum by the looks of things. Good, cause my posts are way too quality for copy.

Back