• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can somebody help me build my website?

anhedonia said:
Haha, exactly why I wrote it. lol.

Your saying that you wrote this thread as a joke on purpose and wasn't serious about it at all?

Now why would you go and do something like that? You wanted to mock others? Seriously, that's just pathetic. I think you owe everyone who read this thread an apology for wasting our time and for acting with the maturity level of a grade school student.

This doesn't excatly make you more trustworthy and you definitely are going to lose some respect and credibility.

Last edited:
computerhelpworld said:
Your saying that you wrote this thread as a joke on purpose and wasn't serious about it at all?

Now why would you go and do something like that? You wanted to mock others? Seriously, that's just pathetic. I think you owe everyone who read this thread an apology for wasting our time and for acting with the maturity level of a grade school student.

This doesn't excatly make you more trustworthy and you definitely are going to lose some respect and credibility.

(@computerhelpworld) I think you owe everybody who read that post an apology.

computerhelpworld said:

It's called a "parody," a very well-established and well-respected form of humor. 100% of people who don't have their heads up their asses appreciate it.
Also 100% of the people she was "mocking" deserved it.

@ T.M. If that is the way people feel about it then I apologize for making that post.

However, notnamed, I strongly disagree when you said that "they deserved it". You mock them because you know better? Because your better than they are? Instead of mocking them why don't you try helping them and leading them in the right direction? Why don't you actually try to do something about it instead of wasting your time mocking people.

Have a nice day,

Best wishes and regards,

Tang

However, notnamed, I strongly disagree when you said that "they deserved it". You mock them because you know better? Because your better than they are? Instead of mocking them why don't you try helping them and leading them in the right direction? Why don't you actually try to do something about it instead of wasting your time mocking people.
Well, yeah, actually. People who ignorantly request that someone do all the work for "brilliant" ideas that they have don't know better, and that's just plain ignorance. People aren't going to do everything for you, and if people don't learn that before they get on the internet and start recruiting people to work on all their projects, I pity them.
I'm not saying I won't help people figure stuff out, but the persona this thread was parodying is not someone asking for help on a project, they're asking someone to do all their work.

Hey, you have a great day too, buddy. :)

Lol notnamed, we're talking about 2 different things I think but w/e. And I completely agree with what you said in your last reply/post to this thread. :). Though I am slightly insulted by "100% of people who don't have their heads up their asses appreciate it." [quote from reply #43]. :p

Thx. Merry xmas!

Last edited:
omg, i can't believe somebody is actually having a go at me for this *rofl*. to be honest, i didn't actually think anyone would take it seriously. lols.

welcome to the internet kids ^_^

Welcome to world of dreams!

How google started? Well 2 students at a university started this as a hobby project. Web data analytics as their hobby. Together they wrote the algorithm to gather data from the web. In the begining they were so excited that they offered their idea to YAHOO. But YAHOO did not took them seriously and refused their IDEA.

The 2 students started their OWN the monster search we all know called GOOGLE.

So dreams do come true. But Seach engine market is now a very very highly saturated market. In reality people do not like GOOGLE or YAHOO search. Because people who do aggressive marketing or people who are very popular and monster in nature appears on the first page. For example AMAZON, NextTag, Shopping.com etc...

World is now moving towards Specialized search engines. Like search engines only for Shopping with comparision and reviews. Reviews and comparision portal website market is also hightly saturated.

1. Creating a website - Peace of cake
2. Hosting a website - peace of cake
3. Building traffic for the website - Hard work - Take Years
4. Coming up with unique and original idea - Hard work - Take years
5. Converting original dreams into reality - Success, Happiness.

Think about it this way: Web hosting word is searched by more than 15 million people a month. So wow, Optmitize the site for word Web hosting and wallah we have a winner. The other side of the coin is competetion for word web hosting. Aggressive web hosting advertisers pay upto $10 per click. You do the maths what kind of budget is required to compete.

Summary: Dream Big, Dream Unique, De Research because all my unique ideas are not unique most of the times:)

ardnat said:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol:
What's the first thing ardnat does when he comes back???

¨Yeah that's right! Not only does he posts on a thread thats older then my grandmother, but he posts..
ardnat said:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

ardnat.. what are we going to do with you..

no i am the one coz i read all the replies .
hahahahaha
but anyway good joke though the project was or is too good to be true!

Since you are an unemployed student, why don't you learn that stuff yourself. Many people learnt PHP and Web Programming on their own. I learnt PHP on my own. If I can do it, so can you!! And once you learn it, you can do great things with it!!!! Wahoo!!!

Back