• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can we get serious in here?

QReyes

I notice that a lot of thread in this forum, starts out as a question and then suddenly became off-topic. Some I see becomes flames and contains one-liner posts like "Yes", "Okay", and / or "That is correct." And most posts not so seriously like when someone is asking a question, they turn it into a whole joke. I would like to ask a technical question here about a problem I'm having with my computer but then, I might get an answer I don't really need. The thread might even get closed with my questions left unaswered.

Go ahead and ask your question, they are not supposed to reply unless they can help. (See the sticky at the top of the computer forum)

While I understand your point, and I do agree, I have a problem with saying we need to be "serious". There's a difference between having fun and not contributing or being annoying.

The big kid in me just had to get that off his chest. No one's getting paid here or anything like that, being serious is not a neccessity.

Back