• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cancer

Jordan Mclay

Nlc You Say?
NLC
Really in a complete downer today , My dad had been feeling really sick and drained the last week. He went to the pharmacist after doctors advisal of only being a virus , Last night his prostate had swollen right up. He went straight to hospital today and has been diagnosed with prostate cancer at the age of 54.

Hope hes ok , dont know the survival rates of that type of cancer

I am really sorry to hear it , i will be hoping everything goes well , after all we are in the 21st century with - the right meds and therapy almost everything can be cured.

depending on whether it is metastatic or not (i.e. spreading).

If it has spread, it will then depend on the site of metastasis. I assume your father will get a CT scan of his chest , abdomen and pelvis-> then possibly radiotherapy+/-chemo. If it's local, then perhaps surgery.

Good luck :)

My uncle died of cancer recently, he was 55. His first diagnosis when he fell ill was incorrect, so they left it too late.

Hopefully your case will be a different one.

Sorry to hear colin , thanks for all your support guys ! my dad is in surgery just now , i hopefully will visit him tonight if all goes well

My friend be encouraged, I will be praying for you and your family that you may overcome this thing. Dont let it get you down and continue to support your family and everything will be alright.

Regards,

Demetris

Thanks guys ! Really helped me and spurred me on , My dad is currently recovering in his ward so i think ill leave it till morning and let the anesthetic wear off

Good luck bud. Cancer sucks, it takes a lot of lives, but at least he has one of the "least" bad cancers [of course they all are bad]

Back