• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can't ACCESS old account!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by cheatpark
I don't think an apology is enough. The hacker should be permanently banned.

Yeah agreed.

(BTW, I was using reverse psychology to scare the craps out of this person)

ok im trying to be good for both sides, even tho he should be banned, but if (s)he knows how to use a proxy who knows

1) i think this user should be perm banned, im not an admin but i think stealing a users account is bad for the rules

2) i dont really think the cops will be knocking at this persons door, yes hacking is wrong but police have better things to do then catch some loser that stole then gave back the account

3) i dont think you should say out in public, yet about how you are trying to trick him

4) even if you use a proxy to hack into something it iss VERY easy to get the real IP, contact the proxy provider and look in the logs for someone that accessed this site at this time, not very hard and i think the proxy owner would comply

4) this issue is pretty much over, this person will most likly or not get caught, but the good thing if you have your account back

5) even if this person didnt give you your account back peo or todd would probley chnage your account pass to something since you use the same ip all the time and if you can prove you are really you... i think peo would understand

6) hacking is illegal, no matter what degree it from hacking a forum account to hacking into bill gates bank account

7) not only is hacking illegal but impersonating someone is also illegal and its called FRAUD...

8) shame on you for publicly announcing your password to the world, i understand if it was a mistake but still you should review your info before you post, and also shame on you for using the same pass for both your sql and your forum accounts.. people can easily access your forum config and find the pass and then try it with all diffrent accounts you own

who cares about my spelling, i dont hope you injoy thsi read

Last edited:
Originally posted by is0lized
ok im trying to be good for both sides, even tho he should be banned, but if (s)he knows how to use a proxy who knows

1) i think this user should be perm banned, im not an admin but i think stealing a users account is bad for the rules

Peo will just ban whoever did it.

2) i dont really think the cops will be knocking at this persons door, yes hacking is wrong but police have better things to do then catch some loser that stole then gave back the account

Reverse Psychology I was using. Scare the crap out of the loser so he apologizes.

3) i dont think you should say out in public, yet about how you are trying to trick him

I got his location information. (Reverse Psychology)

4) even if you use a proxy to hack into something it iss VERY easy to get the real IP, contact the proxy provider and look in the logs for someone that accessed this site at this time, not very hard and i think the proxy owner would comply

That is a big oops for him.

6) hacking is illegal, no matter what degree it from hacking a forum account to hacking into bill gates bank account

And I feel this person should have an letter sent to their ISP.

7) not only is hacking illegal but impersonating someone is also illegal and its called FRAUD...

And that is when the local police of his location would get involved.

8) shame on you for publicly announcing your password to the world, i understand if it was a mistake but still you should review your info before you post,

Damn it, it is called a human error. I am not perfect therefore it could happen. I had a cookie, and even forgot my password.

and also shame on you for using the same pass for both your sql and your forum accounts.. people can easily access your forum config and find the pass and then try it with all diffrent accounts you own

I am using a different password for the forum config now. 15 digits long.

<post topic="offtopic">
whats even more sad is i registered a month before you and you have 3,900 more posts them me... guess i an a spammer :mad:
</post>

Originally posted by is0lized
<post topic="offtopic">
whats even more sad is i registered a month before you and you have 3,900 more posts them me... guess i an a spammer :mad:
</post>

And what the hell does that have anything to do with the issue at hand? What does it matter how much I post? Most of these are from old debates in General Discussion you were never part of.

Out Of Topic

Originally posted by Giancarlo
.......Most of these are from old debates in General Discussion you were never part of.

In General Discussion, posts don't get counted!
I've just test it.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
You were saying that posts get counted in Gen.Discussion before that date? Aahh...I was too late:D

I'd say you did a good job, I haven't seen him post again after all this.

The objective I have at hand, is to scare the craps out of this kid.

Hmm...the fazfootball guy never asked for a free vB.

Yes he did.

Originally posted by JRa
You were saying that posts get counted in Gen.Discussion before that date? Aahh...I was too late:D

If they didn't my post count wouldn't even be near the amount it is.

A better advice, don't post your password

It was human error. I thought I was posting a made-up password, when it was actually the one to my account.

Hey did you know that many hackers can type in CAPS?

I can also type in caps BUT I AM NOT THE HACKER. It doesn't mean that if you type in caps all the time when someone else hack you with CAPS you think I am the one doing it.

Originally posted by trenzterra
Hey did you know that many hackers can type in CAPS?

I can also type in caps BUT I AM NOT THE HACKER. It doesn't mean that if you type in caps all the time when someone else hack you with CAPS you think I am the one doing it.

All caps. And the posting style matched that of Fazfootball. That is why I came to this conclusion.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

All caps. And the posting style matched that of Fazfootball. That is why I came to this conclusion.
Anyone can type like that so don't assume.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back