• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CGI host, No Ads, space doesn't matter

LastActionHero

WBBMods.com
NLC
F2S doens't allow my scripts to connect to other servers using FTP commands or in any other way. Is there a host with the above? and space can be as low as 1 MB.

Try freeola.com you have to dialup with their free internet service to be able to upload your files but you get unlimited spce no advertising, cgi, php, and ssi

I can't dialup to freeola! Please look at my location on the left. It will take me a long distance call to do that.

www.digitalrice.com

i don't know if they allow external linking for these things but they do

• Ad & Banner FREE
• Support for SSI, CGI, Perl, PHP, ASP , FTP
• Web Mail / POP 3 Mail
• Private CGI-BIN

Xoasis.com (cgi/php), spites.com (mysql/perl/php), dk3.com (php/perl)& digitalrice let you contact other servers but they have ads.

yeah digitalrice allows external connections and i have successfully tested my scripts there but they have become sooooooo slow these days.

Originally posted by Super8
digitalrice ... but they have ads.

Since 3 minutes I try to load my site and it tries to load drstyles.css. What's going on? I kept this space because it was adfree and I hoped that it would become more reliable. But now I think, I have to say goodbye. Problems and ads, no thanks.

Lot of fun with them. For a long time I couldn't access my account, the page didn't work ... :(

cgi host,no ads.space doesn't matter

Ya go check out kyd.net. You'll probably have a hard time figuring
out how to sign up and as far as logging in forget it. They tell
you that you can login now but there isn't any place to log in.
What kind of junk is that.....................
.....Kyd.net just e-mailed me back and am not really sure what
kind of place this is. I havent seen a place where you don't have
an editing place or any thing.Appearently you do everthing from
your computer and then down load it all but I am not real sure.

Last edited:
I haven't had any problems with my KYD account. (Though I don't use it a lot.) You don't need to log in, it has FTP. It's not good if you're a beginner and want browser uploads, obviously, but if you know how to use FTP it shouldn't be a problem.

I've had my site at kyd for about half year ago, the problem is that they are down from time to time, and usualy slow

Relax...

hey KYD its the best host i have seen in a long time....

whats the problem... your are always trying to see the negative side.... come ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back