• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Chain Emails And Hoaxes

QReyes

Where can I report a chain mail or hoaxes that I found from my email and where can I get more information if the message is a hoax or not?

Thank you. :)

Thank you Jan. I tried searching google for the keyword "chain mails" and my browser freezes up. This usually happens when Mandarian alphabets or anything Chinese, are used as text results.

There's no submit link for the three site. Do you know anything about this chain mail.

If you don't send this to as many people as you can, this dark haired white shadow will haunt you. Leaving you, having a disturbed feeling inside of you...
A girl who recieved this email on the 20th of August, thought it was just a prank and deleted it, but after a few days later, she sometimes felt really bad and depressed for some reason, after the next month on the 20th day, in her bedroom, she saw this figure suddenly pass infront of her and disappeared. If you don't want to send it, keep it in your inbox and DO NOT DELETE!!!

I can assure you this would have been reported long ago :) Just delete the junk, I promise nothing bad will happen to you.

I know. I don't believe it and from the looks of the message, together with the attached photo, it is a hoax. But then, someone from the other forum suggested that I should follow it because it happend to him! I think it's only his subsconscious that does that and the feeling you get when you are too superstitious.

Anyway, I'd like to find a site that talks more about this message so I can inform my friends that this is untrue. I think they're superstitious people and would send lots of this message to all the friends they know.

Google does not yield any result so does the three other site you've mentioned.

good rule of thumb: any email that tells you to "forward this to everyone you know" is a hoax and can go to the trash bin.

Back