• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cheap domain?

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could purchase a cheap domain name per year at? I need to be able to switch to another hosting provider once I register it though so I need that option when I register it. I want the lowest possible price per year or even per month. Thanks in advance.

Anyone? I know someone must know of a register where I can register a domain for really cheap either per month or even per year and have the option to change my name servers.

namecheap.com and 1and1.com I have to say are the cheapest by far so far. The only thing I don't like about 1and1.com is if you want to transfer your domain name to another provider. You have to print this one page out and fax it in and stuff. but I think I might go with them regardless. Thanks guys! I appreciate it!

Name cheap is actually more expensive than 1and1.com.

Vietpages-I thank you for the offer but I need the domain name like 4 of them before I can have the site up and running. Thanks anyways.

Cornic 5- what is -------------? supposed to represent?

Back