• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap enough?

AdvertQuick

Hi,

I've just invested $400 to get "Tier two" pricing on my domain registery. The domains are at £5.75 per year. Is this cheap enought?

Many thanks.

You invested $400 to get a pricing in the range of $7.5-8 as cost price i believe which is good as it is lower than a substantial portion of the market .

But certainly there are better opportunities elsewhere too .
Your buck could have bought you even better imho . Nonetheless , this is a good price

You invested $400 to get a pricing in the range of $7.5-8 as cost price i believe which is good as it is lower than a substantial portion of the market .

But certainly there are better opportunities elsewhere too .
Your buck could have bought you even better imho . Nonetheless , this is a good price

Thank you very much for your input. Yes we are selling domains fast at the moment.

Good thing that youhave it for a lower cost but do you think that isfine? i meanhow about the service? One thing i consider is the service i got for my site:evilb:

We're thinking the .net pricing to stay at £5.85 for some time, the current pricing for other domains ARE going to be the regular price.

Back