• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap Hosting Need

yummiemix

I Want 100mb or more of space and 20gb or more of bandwidth i want it to have at lest 15 or more sub-domain names i also want to be able to have 1 or more Addon Domains at no cost other then the domain name. I want it to come with a free domain name if i pay by the year and i want it to cost no more then $25 a year. If you can't give me all of this for that price, show me what you can give me for that price but i do want it to come with that much space and a free domain name and it has to have sub-domain name. I want to pay by paypal. I want it to have a cPanel and to have the same amount of FTP Accounts as sub-domains. If this price is to low then past what you can give me for what price i really dont want to spend more them $100 a year. I also want PHP, CGI, SSI.

Last edited:
Bizarre-Host can offer you this custom plan:
Not sure if your asking for $25/Year or per month, we cant offer that much Space/Transfer for $25/Year however:

1GB Space
10GB Data Transfer
Unmetered MySQL, SubDomains, E-Mail accounts, FTP accounts Etc...
CPanel 9.2 & Fantastico De Luxe 2.8

$5/Month
Or
$55/Year ( I will give you a domain for free if you signup for a year )
No Setup Fee
PayPal, E-Gold, WesternUnion

This is a Custom Plan!!! ( Cant be found on our Web Site )
Send me a PM if you are interested or if you have any questions or comments.
( Include this thread in your PM )

Go HERE to see what some of our clients are saying about us.
Go HERE to look at our Pre-Made Plans.
Server UpTime Stats can be found HERE

Hello,

I am Dan, from www.DynamoHosting.net , a professional hosting firm that has been serving the community with reliable hosting for over 1.5 years. With dual processor servers, our uptime for the past 3 months has been 100%. In our effort to provide complete satisfaction, we have live support representatives available to help you using the AIM, MSN, ICQ, or Yahoo chat protocols. Please take a few moments to review our offer below.

$100 per year
- 1 Free Domain
- 300MB space
- 20GB Bandwidth
- 1 Addon Domain
- Unlimited Subdomains
- Cpanel with custom skin (demo it at www.DynamoHosting.net/cpanel , user: democp , pass: demo)
- 30 day money back guarantee
- PHP
- CGI/PERL
- MySQL
- PostgreSQL
- Mailing Lists
- Live Support
- Accounts backed up 5 times a week!
- No ads
- And much more!

Please feel free to contact us using any method listed on our contact page at www.DynamoHosting.net/contact, or simply email sales@dynamohosting.net with any questions or to order.

Thanks

I can offer you the following:
250 MB of Space
20 GB of Bandwidth $3.99/Monthly
100 Email Accounts
25 MYSQL Databases
10 FTP Logins or Sub Domains

You can use a uni.cc domain..or we can give you http://www.xtremestudio.net or another domain...xtremestudio wuld be easier..for $6 a month.
Thanks

Will you pay 6$ a month?
Or the normal 3.99?
if 6$ yes you will 100%!!! if not..then i will have to think about it!
You will get the best support EVER! so its deffinetly worth it!

Hey yummy,
i replied to your email and i hope my staff will set up the upload script now :)
You should get an email tonight or tommorow telling you the url.
Thanks
Sammy
premiumhosted.net

For 7.00$ /month you can get reliable webhosting at Psychz Networks

Visit us now http://www.psychz.net providing quality hosting since 2001.

Check out the basic package 500mb of space / 25 GB of quality bandwidth

All our servers are owned by Psychz Networks, which run on a powerful quad 2.66 gighertz / 2 GB of RAM.

Try us now! Mention "freewebspace" and get freehosting for 30 days now! Only availible for freewebspace users.

Back