• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap Reseller Needed ( will pay )

BlueFusionX

I am needing a reseller with the following features:

cPanel/WHM
Shell Access
If you can provide, I would like root access, but not required.
5 GB of Space
At least 20 GB of Bandwidth
Unlimited POP
Unlimited FTP
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Parked and Addon domains
First month Free
I will be willing to pay 2-4 dollars USD .
I would like the account created today, if possible.
Post your offers below.

hehe yeah, I just wanted to see if someone would give it to me. As I said, I don't require it. Just tell me what you people have to offer.

Palmer Hosting would like to offer you the following:

5 GB of Space
30 GB of Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM 9.9.9 + Fantastico
Unlimited MySQL
Unlimited POP
Unlimited FTP
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Parked and Addon domains
15-Day Money Back Guarantee
Daily Backups
Free/Instant Setup
$20.95/Month

More information can be seen here

Rains-Death,
I don't want to start a flame war, but I am worried you are just another "kiddie-host" that will disappear in a few months. I notice you have advertisements on your Company Site, very unprofessional. I also noticed poor grammar, "smilie" faces on various pages, etc.

Take a look at this for example: "Welcome To TJ Web Host We Are Currently Under Constrcution So Please Be Patient. =)
While Your Here Visit Our News Page To Keep Up ON All Updates And Stuff."

You sound like a 10 year old in that, I don't know how old you are, but truthfully, you sound like a 10 year old.

Again, I'm not trying to start a flame-war or anything like that, I am just worried you are a "kiddie-host" that will disappear in a few months leaving all of your clients with nothing.

Palmer Hosting said:
Rains-Death,
I don't want to start a flame war, but I am worried you are just another "kiddie-host" that will disappear in a few months. I notice you have advertisements on your Company Site, very unprofessional. I also noticed poor grammar, "smilie" faces on various pages, etc.

Take a look at this for example: "Welcome To TJ Web Host We Are Currently Under Constrcution So Please Be Patient. =)
While Your Here Visit Our News Page To Keep Up ON All Updates And Stuff."

You sound like a 10 year old in that, I don't know how old you are, but truthfully, you sound like a 10 year old.

Again, I'm not trying to start a flame-war or anything like that, I am just worried you are a "kiddie-host" that will disappear in a few months leaving all of your clients with nothing.

What he wish to do is his choice :). I'm gonna stop there.

Though, I can guarentee with you, 90% of the free hosts and new hosts that you see pop up here on FWS are ran by 10-16 years old kids. Since i know a lot of them through some old hosts.

This is one of the statement I got from a similar topic on WHT:

"Kiddie-Hosts, where as inexperienced and closing down after a few months, actually will help paid professional web hosting companies. Since clients get desperate of having to move their site again and again which eventually leads them to buy paid hosting"

Raizan said:
"Kiddie-Hosts, where as inexperienced and closing down after a few months, actually will help paid professional web hosting companies. Since clients get desperate of having to move their site again and again which eventually leads them to buy paid hosting"

Yeah, I agree on you with this one, although it would be nice if people never had to switch hosts and everyone would be happy with their current host... But of course, that will never happen :tired2:

Freenukehosting.com can offer you the reseller you need.

FNH offers 7 Gb space, 100 Gb bandwidth for $7 a month. with cpanel/fantastico/whm/xcontroller and more.

Unlimited accounts to host
Overselling is allowed.
SSH hosting is allowed for you and your customers.

visit http://www.freenukehosting.com/reseller.html

if you need a custom plan contact cops@freenukehosting.com with what you need FNH can give you what you want for as littel as $3

csjohn said:
Freenukehosting.com can offer you the reseller you need.

FNH offers 7 Gb space, 100 Gb bandwidth for $7 a month. with cpanel/fantastico/whm/xcontroller and more.

Unlimited accounts to host
Overselling is allowed.
SSH hosting is allowed for you and your customers.

visit http://www.freenukehosting.com/reseller.html

if you need a custom plan contact cops@freenukehosting.com with what you need FNH can give you what you want for as littel as $3

Gimme 10! I'll be sure to use them 100% , but I probably won't make it to 50% caus my acount would probably be suspended by then...

cdjohn, I am very interested in your plan. Altough, as stated, I will need the first month free. The reason being is 1) My last reseller went offline, I ned a new one fast, but he didn't refund my money. 2) I would like to try out first. If you can provide me with this, then I will surley go with you. Now for ssh, is it root or regular linux user. It is ok either way. Root judt has more options.

Back