• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cheap reseller needed

Dear,

Thank you!
We wish you the best with your site.
If you are still having speed problems , contact me or one of my partners so we can move you to another server :).

Sincerely yours,

VespaCious.com Support.

I have an account with jbhoster, and it is a waste of money! I could have saved alot of money. I wont mention the company, but jb-hoster are just reselling their resellers plans for a higher price. I lost $10 per month from this guy! He has only been around 2 months, and yet on his site it says 2 years! When the domain name was registered 2 months ago.

Im sorry I keep going on about it, but there are alot of scam sites around.

Hey guys.
I can do you a reseller with: 100gb space and unmetered bandwidth (and unlimited extras) with WHM control for $30pm.

E-Mail me if your interested (admin@jc-host.com)

Correctly are loads of scams :( Like all those webhost's selling unlimited bandwith and space.

It has been very very hard to become what we already are , for a small hosting company like vespacious you need to invest a lot of time (and money ;)) in it to become bigger! We really "love" our company and only want the best for our clients!.

After seven months you can see us growing daily , we are constantly investing in systems to give our clients more comfort and better support!

Sincerely yours,
VespaCious Support.

Originally posted by Jc-Host.com
Hey guys.
I can do you a reseller with: 100gb space and unmetered bandwidth (and unlimited extras) with WHM control for $30pm.

E-Mail me if your interested (admin@jc-host.com)

You are overselling right? :p
100 GB SPACE And unmetered traffic , thats unpossible for such a price!

I dont feel so.
We are on 2tb hard drives (and have 8 server), and I can assure you, most resellers will not use their 100gb space range. :)

Please contact me if your interested.

2TB hard disks?

What DC offers those? :p

I dont need a reselleraccount VespaCious has their own servers ;). And we are NEVER ever overselling our servers! Even not if a client only uses 1/10 of what he paid for :)

You are a newbie right?

Originally posted by Vespacious
2TB hard disks?

What DC offers those? :p

I dont need a reselleraccount VespaCious has their own servers ;). And we are NEVER ever overselling our servers! Even not if a client only uses 1/10 of what he paid for :)

You are a newbie right?

I feel your making a false judgement. We have been around for a around half a year now. Our sister site (namek.co.uk) has been around for one and a half, and we run both on the same server(s). Our servers are custom built.

BTW. Its not just 1 2tb hard drive! its made up of 3 drives in each server. :)

Excuse me? Are you saying im a reseller? because I can assure you, I am not. We have 8 servers. Not all are 2tb each. lol. your making this very hard. If you look at my normal reseller plan I do it for $50. I was just trying to give you guys a discount, and I get accused of overselling, or being a reseller...

Dont be so fast to accuse.

Yes you are a reseller, If you do a whois and a trace you can see you are located on the server of webhost-unlimited.

ns1.dbid.biz
ns2.dbid.biz

For my personal use, before I started to work at vespacious , I had a account at luke's server.

Your domain is active since February.

So you are a reseller 100% sure of that ;)

TRACE : As you can see , LUKE is the admin :
Jc-Host.com IN A 69.93.184.229 13714s (3h 48m 34s)
Jc-Host.com IN SOA server: ns1.dbid.biz
email: luke@rhodes49.fsnet.co.uk
serial: 2004031010
refresh: 28800
retry: 7200
expire: 3600000
minimum ttl: 86400
13714s (3h 48m 34s)
Jc-Host.com IN MX preference: 0
exchange: Jc-Host.com
13714s (3h 48m 34s)
Jc-Host.com IN NS ns2.dbid.biz 13714s (3h 48m 34s)
Jc-Host.com IN NS ns1.dbid.biz 13714s (3h 48m 34s)
229.184.93.69.in-addr.arpa IN PTR 229.69-93-184.reverse.theplanet.com 85714s (23h 48m 34s)
184.93.69.in-addr.arpa IN SOA server: ns1.theplanet.com
email: support@theplanet.com
serial: 2004033001
refresh: 3600
retry: 3600
expire: 86400
minimum ttl: 86400
86400s (1d)

strange!Why dont you host your own site on your own servers?

Net very pro..
Also the combination of your packs is not good at all!

You need to know somthing. LoL

first of all i am not a reseller also i dont own a serve. But i run a server i rent a server .

so please next time make sure of what you writing

70 % of hosting companies dont own servers they rent.

hmm i just noticed something.. JC-host.com and JB-Hoster are the same person. Otherwise why would JB-hoster reply to the questions asked to Jc-host?

And Jc-host... terrible experience with there hosting. And now that i know this info i will not be signing up for JB-hoster. Which i thought was a completely different company and person. Also ecomediahost.com is also owned by him.

When i signed up for Jc-host, things constantly went down. And sign up process took nearly a week. And if you check the Jc-host.com forum, you'll see that he deleted 99% of the complaint messages in the forum.

This host is NOT recommended.

you are wrong. I dont own jc-host.com i own jb-hoster.com anyway to make sure that i am the owner of jb-hoster.com only check the servers Ip's are diffrent :)

Back