• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cheap reseller plan

radman

lets say i want to start my own hosting company - who is cheap who offers a reseller plan (i think thats what its called)

As a reseller before, we could share with you our experience.

Prices ain't the factor any longer especially if you are into reseller program.

Prompt support, quality bandwidth, reliability and good knowledge base should be what you looking at.

:)

We do have several providers before we reach our current stage owning our own server. The previous few was really screw up after sometime. No explanation on downtime, support lagging and all these problem could simply happen in a month or two.

Finally, we found our last provider which is relatively low profile but they do teach you much other than simply provide you with just basic reseller offer.

Especially, when you are new...you have to get a reliable and helpful provider rather than one who could offer you a cheap price only.

What about a completed reseller solution with the following:

::Client Management Script
::Free PHPbb Forums Installation
::CPanel/WHM

and lots more at $15.00 at promotion rate?

If you are interested, write to reseller@bespokehost.com

We offer great support, reliability, service and advice.

Our Reseller plans start @ $5/month for 5 GB Bandwidth and go to $39.99/month for 100GB Bandwidth.

For more details check out our site @ www.ebart.net

Back